Power FC Installation Kits
Power FC ECU Installation Kits for 91-95 US MR2/Celica
Hands down my favorite replacement ECU for the Toyota MR2.
So you got a deal on a used Power FC but you need it to work on a Gen 2 car. No problem. Here is the stuff you need. ATS Racing offers an advanced Power FC kit that comes complete with plug-n-play adapter harness (91-92) and base maps. On 93+ US cars we modify the Power FC internally so it's a direct plug and play for your car.
Here's what it includes:
- Adapt Power FC to Gen 2 wiring (done internally on 93-95 US cars, and with a jumper harness for 91-92 cars)
- GM 3 bar MAP sensor (3.5 bar is available for +$90)
- Calibrate your Power FC to your MAP sensor
- If you want to run the stock Gen 2 MAP sensor we can calibrate it for that too (and save you $75 off the kit price) But warning Gen 2 MAP sensors max out at 17.5 psi.
- Calibrate your Power FC for your injectors (you must specify an injector size and brand, for example Supra 550's or Gen 3 540's, or SARD 800's etc)
- Calibrate Power FC to Gen 2 igniter
- Open Element style intake air temp sensor and install kit (replaces cold start injector (cold start plates are currently being made, so in the mean time we will supply drilled/tapped ATS tb inlets for 91-92 cars)
- Modify Power FC to eliminate air filter temp sensor (the Power FC completely ignores this sensor, but will set a check engine light if it's missing. We fix that issue)
- You will need to send the Power FC to ATS Racing for us to upload the necessary changes
We have tuned several popular configurations with the Power FC. Our base maps are surprisingly close; however dyno tuning is highly recommended. The Power FC allows you to keep your air conditioning, ABS, cruise control, and power steering.
Both options require that you send your Power FC to ATS for us to upload tuning files and/or modifications